Tips that come Handy in Kitchen Part-1
Here are some special tips to make
your work interesting and comfortable.
* Putting 3-4 cloves in Sugar Container
will keep the Ants at bay.
* Apply some Lemon Juice on the Cut Surface of the Apple
to avoid Browning.
They will look Fresh for a longer time.
* To chop Dry Fruits,
place them in Fridge for half an hour before Cutting.
Taking the Fruits out and cut them with a Hot knife.
(dip it in Hot Water before Cutting).
* If the Dough sticks to the Rolling pin,
place it in Freezer for a Few Minutes.
* Garlic Skin comes off easily
if the Garlic Cloves are slightly warmed before Peeling.
* Keep Spoon in the vessel while boiling Milk at medium heat.
It will avoid sticking the milk at the bottom of the Vessel.
* When the Noodles are boiled, drain all the hot water
and add cold water.
This way all the Noodles will get separated.